GRK Doctoral Seminar
Welcome to the Seminar of the Graduate Research Traning group. We regularly meet (bi-)weekly on Thursday's at 3pm, during the semester in lecture hall 1.
The stage is yours - pick a format
- Present your results or
- introduce an experimental, computational, theoretical, ... method or
- give a tutorial on a specific tool, e.g., a software you developed, or
- showcase the topics of your research group in a joint talk with your work group colleagues
Become an effective communicator
- Practice to introduce your field of research to a broad audience of physicists
- Explain your research ideas such that student peers can follow
- React to scientific questions from the audience
- Train your PhD defense or conference talk
- Make your results more visible and get others interested in your research
- Reference your article or an abstract in our GRK Research Gate group. People might want to look up your topic there.
Improve your skills & give and take feedback
- Interactive feedback collected anonimously on our pinboard during your talk
- Discussion with peers in breakoutrooms to improve your talk in a safe environment
Nuudel for doctoral seminar contribution
Here you can register for a contribution to the doctoral seminar.
All contributers are eligible for a GRK certificate upon PhD completion.
Abstracts, including a teaser graphic, will be advertised to all PhD-students via email.